Friday, January 14, 2011

Week 2: Wonder Wall

So... I said I was fashionably late, but this might be a little ridiculous! I have a little under two hours to spare in week 2. I will keep this up though! I had taken this photo much earlier in the week, but I was hoping for something better to come along. Instead I was watching The Secret Life of an American Teenager on Netflix all week... I know that is a pretty bad excuse. Any who, I was trying to think out side of the box and ended up playing with the sun set again. Only this time it caste a gorgeous red upon my dining room wall. I tried to take the picture without getting in the way, but I could not get my silhouette out of the frame. So I just went on full force! In the end I like the contrast of things, but I just look fat and my head is blurry, ha ha! Here's to next week and a much more interesting photo.

ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/8 sec Aperture: 4.0 Focal Length: 50mm Flash Used: No

No comments:

Post a Comment