Friday, January 21, 2011

Week 3: Flower Power

Hello there : ) It's been a pretty rough week for me, but I managed to pull out another photo just in time. I decided to work on my Photoshop editing. I have a lot to learn on editing. I know how to use basic photoshop tools for design and manipulation, but I'm not too versed in hue, contrast, or tone. I played around with taking photos of my wedding bouquet and my husbands boutonniere. I worked on blending the background together, it came out grayish when I was look for white though. I wanted more contrast from the flowers, but I like the soft look. I hope next time I can cut down on the graininess in my photo. Here's to the next one!

ISO: 800 Exposure: 1/50 sec Shutter Speed: 2.5 Focal Length: 50mm Flash Used: No

No comments:

Post a Comment